The servere weather in the Hunter Region and along the East Coast of NSW these last few days has left our city feeling a little worst for wear. Endless fallen trees, flood waters, homes destroyed, lives lost, and thousands left without electricity.
On Tuesday, schools, work places, Universities and public transport was cancelled and everyone was ordered to stay indoors. Normally I would have been stoked to get to stay in bed all day when its raining, but it didn’t take long until I became bored out of my brain and I was looking for something … anything to do. I resorted to movies and endless cups of tea! (although I probably should have done a little Uni work)!
Here are a couple of ideas you can do next time you are stuck indoors (some of these are provided you have power) >>>
- Watch a movies
- Start watching a TV series
- Play a board game
- Play cards
- Read a book
- Make a pot of tea
- Do Uni work (or any work from your job that can be done at home)
- Clean the house
- Paint your nails (enjoy a relaxing beauty day)
- Clean out your wardrobe
- Organise your photos
- Enjoy a bubble bath
- Do some online shopping
- Enjoy a glass of wine (or any alcoholic beverage)
- Make a to-do-list of things that need to be done once the rain stops
- Start a blog
- Practice some yoga
- Move your blankets and pillows off your bed and relocate to the lounge
- Take a nap
I’m open to more suggestions :)
Hope everyone has stayed safe!