Do you ever stop and find yourself wondering about some of life’s simplest things and then begin to realize just how bizarre they really are? It’s like when you say the same word over and over and then all of a sudden it sounds weird, it’s spelt weird, the whole thing freaks you out and you have to move on.
I have come up with 7 daily scenarios that can become a bit of a brainteaser when over thought. I am sure I am not the only one who sometimes questions the random things in life… surely!
1. Seriously, where do all the bobby pins go?
– This is a mystery that I am certain will never be solved. I have lost count of how many bobby pins I have owned in my lifetime. No matter how hard I try I will always end up with one lonely pin left that will last me about a week as I guard it with my life until it too falls prey to the black hole I am certain is somewhere in my room.
2. Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?
– Ok, yes, this does sound crazy when you really think about it, but I swear it works!
3. Why does the beautician leave the room to allow you to get dressed when they have already seen you naked?
– I have literally been lying there, nothing on, as the beautician waxes down below. I then sit there awkwardly as she finishes talking until she leaves the room so I can put my clothes back on. Why is this any less awkward than to just quickly put your pants on while they are still in the room? I don’t know the answer, so I will continue to wait until they have left the room.
4. Why do girls open their mouths to put on mascara?
– The concentration is real when applying mascara, what is happening to the rest of body is completely out of my control!
5. Why can’t we tickle ourselves?
– Tickling period is such a weird concept.
6. If a word is misspelt in the dictionary, how would you ever know?
– Who writes the dictionary? They could be telling us anything.
7. Is it a good thing that my vacuum really sucks?
– My vacuum was cheap and so it sucks. Not literally though, because then it would suck…?