The wonderful world of Twitter is, I admit, a social media platform I often forget about. But it can be a great informative tool, and, as I recently learnt at a digital marketing talk with The Collective Hub, a great way to network with people you wouldn’t otherwise be able to access. I follow a pretty wide range of people on twitter, and this afternoon while aimlessly scrolling, here are a few random things Twitter has told me…
- *No one was injured:
- How do you make this mistake?
- This will most probably not be shown on mainstream media (or only mentioned briefly)…
- I have no intention of clicking the link to watch.
- Being lazy is a good thing, excellent!
- “It is Memorial Day in America”- every American I follow on Twitter
- Tiger Woods is not helping himself in trying to rebuild his reputation back.
- Schapelle Corby led the media on a wild goose chase.
- This story is so sad.
- So if I eat an orange will it also motivate me to workout?
You’re Welcome :)